22 March 2012

Obsession: House of Harlow

For those of you who don’t know House of Harlow 1960, you guys are missing out! I’ve always been a stalker of Nicole Richie ever since she famously dumped Paris Hilton. And when she collaborated with the ah-mazing stylist Rachel Zoe, I developed a huge girl-crush. Her style is out-of-control and she always looks impeccable.
So when she came out with her own accessory line, House of Harlow 1960, I was on it. Every piece is beautiful, edgy and stays true to the 1960 inspiration with a hint of Ms Richie.
Her most recent collection is Antler inspired. I’ve been on the prowl for the Antler bangle, which is sold out everywhere. Regardless, I thought I’d inspire you guys with these great must have pieces.
xx Christine
1. Triple Arrowhead Ring with Pave
2. 14k Yellow-Gold-Plated Large Tribal Cuff
3. Cabochon Long Antler Ring
4. 14K Gold 5 stack Coin Ring
5. Willow Sunglasses in Black
6. Zig Zag Starbust Ring
7. Val Clutch
8 Antler Bangle