11 June 2012

SUGAR COATED THOUGHTS

First of all, I would like to apologize for being absolutely MIA for the past few weeks. Been so busy with work, packing and organizing my next camberwell market sale items. I must admit, packing for me is always fun, especially when I put my mind in a mental state of wardrobe shopping. Yes I pretend like I'm shopping. But this time I'm packing for a one way destination, in which I have to leave behind a few yet a lot of my favorite pieces. Argh you know that moment where you wish they'd allow a baggage of 100kg, yea I'm at that moment right now. Sounds like heaven to me, not so sure about the person who will be carrying the bag from one plane to the other. Anyway, here is an outfit post that has been sitting in my draft for the past few weeks, I'm so bad I know!. Should I promise I won't be long? I'll bite my tongue on that one. Have a great week x







Jeans: Zara
Heels: Topshop
Tee: General Pants
Coat: Zara