10 November 2012

Three Six Five


A year ago, I decided to start my own blog where I share all my personal and most favorite interests. Throughout this year, I have been part of your lives and so have you.

When I come to think about it, it feels like it was just yesterday and the feeling is over whelming to know that I have reached more than half of my goal this year through this blog. So thank you for being there for me and putting up with my laziness that is absolutely unintended at times.

I would like to thank all those who supported me and pushed me to keep going with my little dream and made sure I never gave up on it. You all know who you are, and I'm truly blessed to have you in and part of my life.

Another year will pass, and my love for you all will grow more and more. Hopefully this year I can be more attentive to it, and share with you all that interests you and more.