8 September 2013

NYFWEEK DAY 1, 2 & 3 || SS14 RTW || PICKS

The weekend of all that is joyful to the fabric lovers and print suckers is here. NYFW Spring/Summer Ready to Wear collection is AMAZE! Monochrome, Whites, Stripes, Pastels, RED and it will not stop there. Some designers have awed me with their brilliance in fabric picking, styling and most importantly color mix and matching. I have picked a few of my very own favorites from designers to pieces I would pre order if only I had a large trust fund *Sigh. Till then, I'm just going to heat my two minute noodle cup and enjoy the rest of this seasons fairness.
SUNO





Nicole Miller





A DETACHER





Rag & Bone






Gregory Parkinson





Cushnie Et Ochs








Rachel Roy



Jason Wu







Rodebjer





ZIMMERMAN






Peter Som




Marissa Webb





BCBG Max Azria





Rachel Comey




Lisa Perry




Helmut Lang




Vogue.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment